Release forms, why and where do they go?
One of the benefits of PBA membership is liability insurance thru the League of American Bicyclists.
This insurance can pay significant money toward medical care in case you are injured on an PBA sanctioned ride if:
- You signed the release form prior to the ride.
- You are a PBA member or this is your first ride with PBA.
Ride leaders... what to do with signed forms:
- Forms go to the PBA Ride Coordinator.
For 2017 this is Beverly McLean,
PBA Ride Coordinator, P.O. Box 12115, Newport News, VA 23612-2115
- In case of incident, we must have the original. And there is also an incident report form to be filled out.
- If no incident, form can be facsimile (PDF or photo).
Find blank release forms here.