Our Annual Twenty-Five to a Hundred September Ride
Saturday September 9, 2017
Excellent rest stops and SAG support!... and lunch after the ride!
REGISTRATION OPENS SOON!
- Starts at 45 School Street, Surry, VA 23883. This is a "show and go" event.
- Experience the heart of Southeastern Virginia by bike... see beautiful rural countryside, ride through a roundabout, see a variety of farm animals, farmland, historic plantations, and very few cars. All while having the confidence that there are teams of people there to support you.
- Rides of 25, 50, 75 and 100 miles consist of three loops of 25, 25, and 50 miles. You choose how far you want to ride... no stress!
- Roads are flat to slightly rolling. (except on the Chippokes loop.) There are a few memorable climbs near the James River.
- During your ride, you will ride through Chippokes Plantation State Park and past Historic Bacon's Castle.
- 7:00 to 9:00 am: On site registration and check-in.
- 1:30 pm: Lunch closes.
- 4:30 pm: Course closes.
HELMETS ARE REQUIRED!
- Fee includes maps, cue sheets, marked routes, rest stops, home made snacks, gatorade, water, SAG support, and lunch at the end of the ride.
- A portion of the registration fee will be donated to local charities including the Surry Athletic Association, Friends of Chippokes Park and the Surry Rescue Squad.
- Online registration is requested.
Link coming soon - deadline midnight September 7.
- Mail-in registration:
If postmarked by August 15th
PBA member $30
- 12 and under $15
After August 15th, the price will be an additional $10. until September 7th.
- On-site registration is available for a convenience fee of $10.
Sorry, we cannot accept credit cards on-site.
- Children under 18 need a parent to ride with them.
Ride Director: Sharon Bochman, email@example.com